There has been, since the very early 1800’s, a red sandstone quarry at Balaldie. This has been brought back to life, to a certain extent, in recent years. Many projects have been completed using this stone including the visitor centre at Urquart Castle. For further information on the supply of this stone please contact us.
In a joint project with David Scott, Balnaha a Turbine was erected at Balaldie.